Monday, April 16, 2012

A Piece of News

Hi. If you still want to read this blog, read all of this.

Here's how it works.

I need your email address and Stardoll Username because :

I will be typing the emails that are allowed to read this blog here :
[click to enlarge]

And if I do not have your email and I already switched to that option, you can't read this blog.

I need your Stardoll username, to, well, know who you are. Plain it.

This blog will be open to everyone until Sunday, Philippines Time. I will be opening this blog to everyone when it's the weekend over at the Philippines, because some new people might be here and want to read this blog. Anyway, comment your email address and SD username. Check back later and your email + username might be on this post, meaning you can read this blog.

Accepted Emails :
User : LightSpell32  Email : janicaraine@yahoo.com
User : aleroby91 Email : aleroby91@hotmail.it
User : elliWriter Email : GaelliG@hotmail.ph

7 comments:

Alessia said...

hiii, i don't want to type my email in a public area but i want to be allowed to read this blog. what we could do?

Julia said...

Hi :) You can comment on my guestbook instead, but you have to type it this way, otherwise Stardoll would turn it into a bunch of asterisks :
youremail at emailhoster dot com
Thanks for asking (seriously, hardly anyone comments around here).

Julia said...

Oh yes, sorry for my stupidity. Privacy, got it. Email me your email (sounds idiotic, yes) at juliaavila100@yahoo.com :)

Janica Raine said...

janicaraine@yahoo.com
LightSpell32

Unknown said...

Hello I am elliWriter on stardoll.
I'll just message you it.

Unknown said...

It's GaelliG@hotmail.ph

Julia said...

Thanks :)