Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a quick post!

Hi everybody! As you may know, THIS blog has been copying all my posts. Her medoll is THIS person.
If you don't know, she has been copying all my blog posts. She even copies my pictures! Take a look at her latest scheme :
[click to enlarge]
I'm getting really annoyed that a 9-year-old would copy someone's work like that. She's just breaking the 7th and 10th commandments, I know. I'm not sure I can report her, she's not breaking the Stardoll Rules. But she IS breaking two of the major 10 commandments. Look, she even faked her apology! I thought you changed, but no, you kept on copying other peoples' work as well as mine. Thief!
I am SOO deleting that abomination of an apology. She didn't even join my friends' clubs!

7 comments:

mentallyretardedllama said...

Hey Jules! It's me! Watsername. Don't say my real name... im on low profile 8)

http://i39.tinypic.com/fjlsat.jpg


The slushie girls live on! #still loyal

Julia said...

Aww! Thanks "Watsername"! :D

Anai said...

Umm..
Excuse me,you should not blame her right away.
Because,maybe you are wrong.
Maybe it happened accidentally.
She's my classmate & my friend so i will just ask her what is the reason or something.

Unknown said...

Huh?
I not copied that!
Maybe my cousin use my profiles!
Oh My!Oh My!Oh My!
Because my cousin use the computer.
How dare her!How dare her!
;{

Unknown said...

Thanks Anaiah for your message @ the cellphone to remind to this post!

Julia said...

Thanks for explaining! Sorry for not finding the reason why you post it :(

Unknown said...

It's ok.I accept your sorry.I understand it.
You can delete the post or not.
My friend Anaiah/Anai just correct it.
& I just talked with my cousin & I just report her to her guidance what she did.